Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Welcome!!!!

Greetings All!

Welcome to "Life According to My Pen." My name is Calvin Walker. I am an author/poet/preacher/freelance journalist/singer/songwriter/husband/father AND NOW book reviewer. I am a new contributor to abovetvmobile.com. I am really excited! So, my blog will consist of book reviews and journal entries about this road to becoming a successful NYT-Best Selling author. My first novel entitled The Gallery just came out on October 30, 2009. It is available via eBook, please believe there will be many shameless plugs!

I look forward to getting to know all those who follow the blog!

I saw "Julie and Julia" last night and according to that movie I have 364 days until Random House is calling my phone. Then, in 4 more years, comes the movie!

Blessings!
Calvin

No comments:

Post a Comment